Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Where are you heading to next?

The Heritage Trail markers in Sandakan, Sabah


Raise your hands if you're the kind who cannot wait to start planning for your next holiday!

I have an obsession with travel planning. I get really excited once a trip has ended because it means that I am now able to research another trip =) . My husband can probably vouch how obsessive I am when it comes to travel researching that he often comments that I should start up my own travel agency LOL. Well, not so LOL. Perhaps. Someday.

In less than 40 days, both hubby & myself will be making a 17 hour journey to the other side of the globe, where we'll be rocking the West Coast of USA! This trip has been cooking for the past 2 years, something that both of us have thought of as soon as we got back from our Eurotrip. I do plan to post some photos whilst in the USA, so do subscribe to my blog to make sure you don't miss anything!

I am also planning to post some tips for eager wanderers, as I have obtained so much information from the kind people in various websites and forums. Look out for it, ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment